Geoff Spotswood Cricket Academy Sydney – small group and private cricket coaching clinics.
Geoff Spotswood’s Coaching Clinics began in 1990 at Crestwood High School at Baulkham Hills in Sydney’s north-west. The first clinic was held soon after Geoff had returned from a year in Ireland where he taught physical education and coached in secondary schools while playing and coaching cricket – this original clinic attracted twenty young cricketers.
Geoff Spotswood is an expert coach (Level 3 – Cricket Australia) and a leading educator who has provided outstanding coaching for cricketers of all ages for over twenty five years.
Geoff specialises in assisting male and female children and cricketers from beginners to adults.
Geoff and his highly qualified coaches ensure all participants are coached in a professional, safe and inclusive environment which promotes improved performance, skills, technique and greater game understanding and awareness. The coaching programs are individually designed and implemented to meet the diverse needs of players. Enhanced confidence, self-esteem and striving for personal bests are also important outcomes from Geoff’s comprehensive program.
Thousands of players have passed through Geoff’s Academy which is highly respected throughout the cricket community in Australia and overseas. Steve and Mark Waugh are players Geoff has coached along with many representative players as well as those who love the game and want to be the best they can be.
Geoff Spotswood says:
Our cricket coaching services include
- Beginner to advanced player cricket coaching for kids – boys and girls
- Beginner to advanced player cricket coaching for adults – male and female
- Private cricket coaching in small groups
- School holiday cricket clinics
- Kids cricket birthday parties
- School and club cricket coaching sessions including Coach the Coach training and seminars.
- Corporate Team Building programs
Features of our cricket programs
- Coaching conducted by accredited cricket coaches with only experienced teachers as head coaches
- Skill-intensive sessions which focus on detecting errors and analysing the correct technique to suit the skill level of each individual
- Coaching techniques that allow players to improve skills, knowledge, physical fitness, confidence and self-esteem
- Guidance for players to allow them to understand their own game
- Excellent communication in an educationally-sound environment
- Use of bowling machines and video analysis
Mobile: 0401 382 409