Adults private Cricket Coaching Sydney
Our adults private cricket coaching is suitable for individuals and teams who want to improve technique in all areas. Cricket training sessions are conducted by Geoff Spotswood, a level 3 cricket coach (Cricket Australia), and are tailored to the individual needs of each player. Coaching can be conducted at your training grounds or at one of our preferred venues).
The benefits of our private cricket coaching programs
- Technique development in batting, bowling, wicket keeping and fielding
- Sessions involve specific batting, bowling and fielding drills, along with skills practices designed to cater for each individual player
- Individual error detection and correction
- Improved confidence and understanding of cricket
- Ball machine coaching
- Video analysis available
- Cricket Australia accredited coaches and teachers
- A choice of player to coach ratios available
Sydney Cricket Coaching
Geoff Spotswood is an expert cricket coach (Level 3) and leading educator who coaches all cricketers from young beginners to adult players. He is also one of the few sportsmen who have played first grade cricket and rugby league.
The cricket coaching programs Geoff conducts are well respected and highly regarded. Many current Cricket NSW and Australian representatives have been guided and mentored by Geoff including Steve and Mark Waugh. Geoff uses his unique cricket coaching program which has assisted experienced players from Australia and overseas to develop their game.
Geoff also runs school holiday cricket clinics in locations throughout Sydney where young cricketers can learn and develop their skills in a safe and friendly environment. Additionally, Geoff’s accredited and friendly coaches can organise fun filled cricket and sport themed games at your child’s birthday party and bring all the equipment needed.